What is it?
- Annual preventative maintenance agreement for one residential HVAC system.
What KPH will do:
- Preventative maintenance (Tune-ups) in the spring and fall.
- High performance tune-ups
- Recommended by manufacturers – regular scheduled service can reduce breakdowns
- No Trip charge or diagnostic fee
- As a Kruck Club Member, you will never pay trip charge or a diagnostic fee
- Priority Service
- As a service partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call. Your job will be scheduled ahead of others.
- 10% Discount
- You receive a 10% discount for all services rendered for as long as you are a Kruck Club Member.
- We’ll Call You
- As a service partner; we will call you to schedule your tune-up; so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Agreement Effective Date and Acceptance
- This agreement is to become effective upon receipt of payment. This agreement shall be for one year and shall continue from year to year thereafter unless terminated by either party with 30-day written notice prior to the beginning of the new contact year. Standard contract escalation is 5% each year unless otherwise notified by Kruck Plumbing and Heating.
For more information on how to sign up for the Kruck Club please contact our office or service technician to be part of the Club. We look forward to working with you!